Eczema elbow sleeve
Eczema elbow sleeves - Psoriasis elbow sleeves
- The fabric is extremely smooth.
- Ointment is not absorbed into the gloves and thus acts more effectively on the skin.
- Very breathable.
- Mild cooling effect on the skin Soothing to the skin.
- Reduces itching.
- No heat accumulation.
- Clinically proven.
- Cream or stains easily wash off. Do not stick to the Tepso fiber.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Clothing does not stick to the skin.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Keeps its shape after many washes.
- Seams and labels on the outside.
- Made in Italy & Austria.
- Very long wearing life. Sustainable.
- Fiber with inhibitory effect on bacteria and fungi, without the addition of pharmaceutical substances.
- Very little friction. Skin irritation is thus drastically reduced.
If psoriasis or atopic dermatitis / eczema particularly affects your elbows, this is a problem particularly in the summer. Short sleeved clothing seems unsuitable and often leads to unpleasant feelings. But that’s not really necessary. With eczema sleeves made from Tepso® “skin active” fabric on the inside, you can keep your elbows covered and protected against further friction. This is optimal when the atopic dermatitis / eczema is limited to just one elbow. Use the following benefits:
- Soft “skin active” fabric without additional friction;
- Easily worn under clothing;
- Also suitable in summer as a protective layer against further friction;
- Actively breathing fabric;
- Available in light and dark colours to match any clothing.
Make use of the options which the eczema sleeves of Tepso® “skin active” fabric offers you. Easily protect the affected elbow against additional friction, and even treat it with ointments which will not penetrate outside.
Since the eczema sleeves are also easily worn under clothing, you get an effective everyday helper in the fight against psoriasis or atopic dermatitis / eczema.
Tepso® ecezma sleeves are very elastic, an indication in conventional sizes is therefore not useful. Size S covers all ladies sizes, size L all men sizes. Size XL is suitable if the elbow protectors should be loosely applied.
2 pieces of eczema sleeves.
13 inches length.
- 75 % Tepso®
- 23 % polyamide
- 2 % elastane