Eczema gloves - Gloves eczema.
A revolutionary new product for eczema and psoriasis patients.
Tepso® an ally in medical therapy.
Thanks to the use of a new zero-friction techno-fibre previously unknown in the clothing sector, Tepso brings together a series of unique and revolutionary characteristics:an immediate sensation of coolness.
Tepso has one of the lowest friction coefficients of all solid materials. Comparable of 2 blocks of ice rubbing against each other.
- The fabric is extremely smooth.
- Ointment is not absorbed into the gloves and thus acts more effectively on the skin.
- Mild cooling effect on the skin Soothing to the skin.
- Reduces itching.
- No heat accumulation.
- Clinically proven.
- Cream or stains easily wash off. Do not stick to the Tepso fiber.
- Inhibits growth of bacteria and fungi.
- Clothing does not stick to the skin.
- Recommended by dermatologists.
- Keeps its shape after many washes.
- Seams and labels on the outside.
- Made in Italy & Austria.
- Very long wearing life. Sustainable.
- Fiber with inhibitory effect on bacteria and fungi, without the addition of pharmaceutical substances.
- Very little friction. Skin irritation is thus drastically reduced.
Other advantages Tepso:
• substantial reduction of skin irritation due to the extraordinary slipperiness of tepso fabrics;
• high levels of breathability;
• comfort and wellbeing for the wearer;
• attention to detail: seams and labels do not come into contact with the skin;
• it does not absorb creams or ointments, optimising use even after frequent washes;
• easy-care and maintenance: stains and oil spots can be removed more easily than on traditional fabrics, even at low temperatures;
• much longer-lasting than traditional garments, thanks to its special hardwearing and resistant properties.
Psoriasis or atopic dermatitis / eczema is often associated with nuisance itching and unattractive lesions. This can be particularly unpleasant on the hands and can also hinder your work. That’s not necessary, for the Tepso® “skin active” eczema gloves Premium give you the solution! The unique surface and a polyamide layer allows you to work around many problems:
Gloves eczema Made in Austria.
- Enhanced durability
- Creams or ointments against psoriasis on the skin do not penetrate outside;
- The Tepso® "skin active" inner side gives a fresh, pleasant skin sensation;
- The elastic material adapts to your hands beautifully;
- Do all tasks without problems.
With our Tepso® “skin active” Eczema Gloves or mittens for eczema Tepso Premium, you can work while also fighting psoriasis or atopic dermatitis/eczema. This version of our gloves is even more durable. These gloves have a smoother surface with less friction than silk gloves for eczema or cotton gloves for eczema. Tepso® gloves are the best in class gloves for eczema hands and are promoted by dermatology specialist worldwide. Tepso® eczema gloves are also the no. 1 eczema gloves for kids and great mittens for kids with eczema. Tepso® eczema gloves are excellent gloves for dermatitis hands have less skin friction than i.e. bamboo eczema gloves.
Don’t let psoriasis or atopic dermatitis/eczema dictate your everyday life! Seize the benefits of our gloves - grab some today!
Tepso® eczema Gloves Premium are very elastic, a size indication in conventional glove sizes does not make sense. Size S covers all ladies sizes, size L all men sizes.
- 51% Tepso®
- 44% polyamide
- 5% elastane
We have a complete assortment of gloves for psoriasis on hands, eczema gloves.
Eczema Gloves from Tepso® are often considered superior to cotton gloves for eczema.